Charlotte Systema School Information
- No Belts or Uniforms
- No Katas or Stances
- No Formalities or Rituals
- Real, Practical and Exciting Training!
Who are the students?
Systema is ideal for people with no martial arts background and is an excellent complementary skill set for soldiers and officers in law enforcement and security, as well as, experienced fighters of any martial arts and military backgrounds.
Training is open to anyone 16 years of age and older.
There are no uniforms. Sweatpants and t-shirt or any comfortable street clothing is recommended. Climate controlled facility (note that is the opposite of a controlled climate) so dress in layers for the winter and bring water and dry clothes in the summer.
Schedule & Location
There are multiple payment options available to fit everyone's needs. Monthly dues with unlimited classes or pre-paid punch cards. This gives everyone a chance to try out Systema and get a good feel for the Charlotte Systema training group without a commitment. No contracts!
Systema Training Groups in the Southeast
- Chapel Hill/ Raleigh/Clayton, NC, Glenn Murphy, email@example.com, 919-274-6922 web page: NC Systema
Hatcher Systema, 717N Atando Ave Charlotte NC 28206, 704 905 5123, Www.HatcherSystema.com
Mathews, NC, Patrick McLean, 704-293-6972, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rock Hill, SC, Stacy Lewis 803-984-5250, email@example.com
- Monroe, NC, Tim Grismer, 704-219-1502. Classes held at Carolinas American Judo Association Club, 2246-C Stevens Mill Road, Mathews, NC 28104
- Asheville, NC, Bill Parravano, 502-664-7179, firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlanta, GA, Mark Jakabcsin, 803-389-9393, email@example.com, web page: Systema Georgia
- Charleston, SC, CJ Rafferty, 502-664-7179, 1135 Bowman Road, Mt. Pleasant, SC, classes Mon & Wed 7-8:30pmweb page: Systema Charleston
- Richmond, VA, Andrew Peskin, firstname.lastname@example.org, website: Richmond Systema
- Roanoke, VA, Lloyd Robrecht, 540--312-9832, zing9tru@hotmailcom, Web site: Roanoke Systema